Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was excited about Kelly when he was hired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was excited about Kelly when he was hired.

Not excited about this hire, maybe this is a good thing. Pederson def isn't going to try to reinvent the wheel like Kelly tried to and failed miserably at.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

I keep telling myself that I should be optimistic since I have a bad feeling about it. I'm wrong a lot and I feel pretty bad about this hire so there's a good chance Peterson will in fact be the next Vince Lombardi.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-14-2016, 10:58 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      Not excited about this hire, maybe this is a good thing. Pederson def isn't going to try to reinvent the wheel like Kelly tried to and failed miserably at.
      This is Anti Kelly all the way, No excitement No fan fair, nobody seems to really care. So maybe this is a good thing only time will tell.

Comment

Terrible decision.

Safe option sucks and we took to long to get Gase. Just another Roseman Yes man and when will we ever learn.

Comment

I was excited about Kelly, as well. I figured that if nothing else, he'd shake things up and at least make it interesting. I was right about that (and I didn't need to bump a bunch of threads to stroke my ego)...LOL.

I'm taking the wait and see approach to Dougie. I'm curious to hear what he has to say and what the players are saying. And just is just crazy talk...but I might even watch some actual football take place under his command before I decided on his value.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatYear View Post
            Terrible decision.

Safe option sucks and we took to long to get Gase. Just another Roseman Yes man and when will we ever learn.
            I bet you can't wait to tell us in six years how right you were...stfu
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
              I bet you can't wait to tell us in six years how right you were...stfu
              If this reaction is as accurate as the ones he's bumping, then we're going to the dance for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X