Let's just wait and see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's just wait and see

I mean, that's really all we can do anyway, right ? Put the pitchforks and torches away, and let's see what happens. Pedersen could be the next Charlie Weis, or he could be the next Bill Walsh. We don't know. I just hope that DeRoacho will finally be in an offense where he will be used properly, and that Pedersen concentrates on getting the O-line together. Other than that, your guess is as good as mine.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

How dare you be the voice of reason here!

Comment

what choice do we have?

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      I mean, that's really all we can do anyway, right ? Put the pitchforks and torches away, and let's see what happens. Pedersen could be the next Charlie Weis, or he could be the next Bill Walsh. We don't know. I just hope that DeRoacho will finally be in an offense where he will be used properly, and that Pedersen concentrates on getting the O-line together. Other than that, your guess is as good as mine.
      that's right...WE CAN BITCH ABOUT IT!!!
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Do the Dougie!!!

Light up the scorebored!!!
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          Why should today be any different?

Comment

I'm certainly guilty

of some EDP worthy rants on this bored, Dawkins signing with Denver comes to mind. However, at this point, why go through all that ? Pedersen is the coach whether we like it or not. If he can get some talent in here, and win games, that's really all that matters.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I will eventually get to that place

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              of some EDP worthy rants on this bored, Dawkins signing with Denver comes to mind. However, at this point, why go through all that ? Pedersen is the coach whether we like it or not. If he can get some talent in here, and win games, that's really all that matters.
              I have always said my number one favorite thing about Igglephans (among MANY favorite things) is it gives me a platform to VENT.
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Comment

Pretty much!
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Bwaah !!

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    Nice !!

Comment

That is the best thing about this place

I have always said my number one favorite thing about Igglephans (among MANY favorite things) is it gives me a platform to VENT.
                      That and the fact that there's no spin like at Pravda. Vent away, my brother, just make sure that come September, you're on a first class seat to Pedersen Paradise.

Comment

if that was a pre game speech I'd want to run out of the tunnel like there was free possum filets on the 50 yard line.

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Possum filets !!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          if that was a pre game speech I'd want to run out of the tunnel like there was free possum filets on the 50 yard line.

LETS GOOOOOOOOO
                          and rot-gut moonshine !! WOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Comment

Let's just skip this part and start condemning the individuals that will post 'I told you so' next year. I feel like this post happens after every bad move.

Comment

Working...
                            X