Bowen tweets PEDs wants Spads and OC Frank Reich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowen tweets PEDs wants Spads and OC Frank Reich

Reich was just fired by San Diego. He was Jim Kelly's backup--so he knows uptempo. Also he coached with the Colts--so he knows Tom Moore's Peyton Manning vertical game. Here's an article on how Reich's offense was expected to work in San Diego:

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2014...ense-look-like

it sounds like Bruce Arian's Arizona offense--via Tom Moore (who at 77 years old is still on the staff for the Cardinals.)
    Last edited by KingsessingBob; 01-17-2016, 03:18 PM.

Who's Spads? If you're talking about Spagnoulo, he's staying with the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      Who's Spads? If you're talking about Spagnoulo, he's staying with the Giants.
      Sorry, I meant Spags. Yeah, he's under contract with the Giants--but if two parties agree, a deal can always be made. I'm not sure Spags is all that great. When they won the SB, the Giants defense was loaded with talent, so who knows? I'm just referencing a Les Bowen tweet.

The interesting thing about the mention of Frank Reich is that he is NOT a WCO guy. The Buffalo sugar huddle, four verticals--Indy offense is more like what Peyton Manning ran. Not the Bill Walsh tree. I don't know what to make of it--but it's interesting that Pederson would consider a guy with a different philosophy than the Reid-Childress-Holmgren tree.
      Last edited by KingsessingBob; 01-17-2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

That's not in stone.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          That's not in stone.
          No, just pure speculation. But the fact that Reich's name is out there surprises me--to even be in the mix.

Comment

Working...
          X