• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just a bitter Eagles Fan

This is how I've been watching the playoffs:

-Our TE wouldn't have caught that.
    -No way our QB could make that throw.
    -Our DBs never make plays like that.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

The Panthers are everything I wish we had in a team. This is fun to watch.
    Last edited by rothdawg; 01-17-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

They are legit...

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Carolina just having their way with the Seahags.

Dog with a bone.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Ben Rivera is a good one. Played under Buddy Ryan, coached under Jim Johnson. And apparently it stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsessingBob View Post
          Ben Rivera is a good one. Played under Buddy Ryan, coached under Jim Johnson. And apparently it stuck.
          Ben Rivera was a solid number 5 pitcher for the '93 Phillies. Didn't realize he played football too.

Comment

Spads is the man

Comment

Ben Rivera was a solid number 5 pitcher for the '93 Phillies. Didn't realize he played football too.
              LOL And Chita Rivera could dance.

Comment

Working...
              X