Eagles to Interview McDermott Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles to Interview McDermott Monday

No wait that would be doing things the right way, never mind we are talking Lurie and Howie here.

Actually, you're approaching the level of dolt that you try to paint them ... the Panthers won.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Die
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Cod piece father.

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        No wait that would be doing things the right way, never mind we are talking Lurie and Howie here.
        NM
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Die
          So let me get this straight, you guys post stupid shit nobody either understands or makes no sense what so ever. I get bitched at for copy and pasting so I go with a BAD Joke about McDermott which I see many post 100 times worse on here and get slammed for that as well. So how about at this point I just say fuck it and post whatever I please and not wonder if you or your minons will like it.

Comment

bwah ... not sure why but that was an actual lol
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

So let me get this straight, you guys post stupid shit nobody either understands or makes no sense what so ever. I get bitched at for copy and pasting so I go with a BAD Joke about McDermott which I see many post 100 times worse on here and get slammed for that as well. So how about at this point I just say fuck it and post whatever I please and not wonder if you or your minons will like it.
              theshlongbobbler

Comment

So why even post at all

Do the right thing

Comment

Tom Retardher

Tom Retardher

Comment

HAhahah
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X