Ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch

Reading articles like this just make me feel worse. We are truly fucked as long as a clown like Lurie owns this team. Period.

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagl...s&id=365597401

wow - amateur hour

I still think I have another 40 years left, might have a shot
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The more I watch this, the more I start to think Chip Kelly made a calculated decision when he answered that question asking if he was the GM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Read that last night. The comment about entering Raiders and Browns territory was a particularly hard punch to the gut. Mostly because it does not seem far-fetched. Two of the four people interviewing candidates were a ridiculed nerd boy and a TV commentator. That's awesome. Peterson can put the best staff ever together and it won't matter because Roseman is drafting.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Any FO with a guy like Howie Roseman running the show is a complete disgrace & laughing stock.

EVEN DAN SNYDER FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT. JESUS CHRIST!!!

Comment

Yeah that's a great point

Was there a financial incentive to getting the boot too? I don't recall reading anything about that
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Not If he took another job. Feels like Kelly just wanted out.

He burned this team to the goddamned ground and walks away with a new 4 year contract while we get to eat a peanut filled shit sandwich.

Comment

He was given permission by owner to do shit his way. Less than one year into that deal, owner changed his mind. Chip decided to leave.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X