• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May the Schwartz be with them

Not us

I agree .....do not miss

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Not us
    .....seeing running lanes on our defense wide enough to park your trailer.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Level

[QUOTE=Ellsworth;1845661]Not us[/QUOTE
      of agreement: 100%. No more gimmicks. Just a normal offense and a normal defense please.
      You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

I don't think he exclusively runs the wide 9. That's what I read anyway. I pray that is true.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          I don't think he exclusively runs the wide 9. That's what I read anyway. I pray that is true.
          It's one package he runs in certain situations. He's no Washburn.

Comment

Jason Babib D line and tattoo coach.
            Last edited by 1960; 01-18-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I feel Like I Have heard this somewhere's before

DSG
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Schwartz has actually been a pretty good DC. His teams usually actually have pretty good run defense. He even built a shitty Detroit team into a respectable defense, although the guy's personality can...leave a little to be desired. People on Twatter say he uses the Wide 9 sometimes, not every play like that dipshit Washburn. I wouldn't hate this move at least.

Last edited by Chupacabra; 01-18-2016, 07:22 PM.

Comment

That's what I thought. I feel like we could do a lot worse than this guy.

Comment

Wow, have we fallen...

....picking through the dregs of the NFL, Cleveland, Detroit, Tennessee, San Diego, Buffalo.....you know?

When I think "winner" I think of these franchises.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I like the move. He's got a little bit of an attitude about him. Remember him chasing down Harbaugh after he felt disrespected during the post-game handshake?

Not always a good thing in a HC, but I think our D could use a little nastiness in their DC.

Comment

Eh, I hear you. I don't get the Reich hiring, but Schwartz's defense was nasty in Buffalo and he did a lot with a little in Detroit. I don't think it's a bad hire.

Comment

It is

Eh, I hear you. I don't get the Reich hiring, but Schwartz's defense was nasty in Buffalo and he did a lot with a little in Detroit. I don't think it's a bad hire.
                          a gunshy reaction I'm having after the Washburn disaster. What do his blitz packages look like? Vanilla defenses suck.
                          You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

underwhelm

underwhelm

verb un·der·whelm \-ˈhwelm, -ˈwelm\
                            Simple Definition of underwhelm

Popularity: Bottom 40% of words

• : to fail to impress (someone)CloseStyle: MLA APA Chicago

Full Definition of underwhelm

1. transitive verb
                            2. : to fail to impress or stimulate <the movie underwhelmed most reviewers>
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I don't even want to think about the upcoming draft.

Danny Watsmithula in the first round....oh jeez.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X