Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Lewis to Be WR Coach?

Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskin 3m3 minutes ago

Also hear #eagles could bring back former WR Greg Lewis as WR coach. @FOX29philly

Originally posted by Anthony View Post

Also hear #eagles could bring back former WR Greg Lewis as WR coach. @FOX29philly
    Good Lord. Why not just forget Reich and make Duce OC? Tell Schwartz or whoever to hit the bricks and see if Paul Grasmanis wants to be DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
      Good Lord. Why not just forget Reich and make Duce OC? Tell Schwartz or whoever to hit the bricks and see if Paul Grasmanis wants to be DC.
      Jesus. What's with former NFL players becoming coaches?
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Has he been coaching somewhere else?

Tell me we're not taking a guy with ZERO coaching experience and giving him a role as a key positional coach. I could take him as an assistant, though.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Jesus. What's with former NFL players becoming coaches?
          Nothing wrong with players becoming coaches, it is their area of expertise after all. But is he the best candidate for the job or is the team wearing blinders? The team's apparent desire to go back to the '00s and focus on people associated with that area is starting to look like a Chip/Oregon-sized blindspot.

Comment

Freddie Mitchell is reportedly going to be hired as a tax compliance intern with the front office, Hugh Douglas will consult players on domestic relations, and Koy Detmer is conducting seminars during training camp on personal grooming.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Freddie Mitchell is reportedly going to be hired as a tax compliance intern with the front office, Hugh Douglas will consult players on domestic relations, and Koy Detmer is conducting seminars during training camp on personal grooming.
              Reno Mahe for special teams coach.

Comment

Nnamdi in as new VP of Player Engagement and Director of Team-Building Activities.

Because #Culture.

Comment

Hinkie Roseman. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                    Has he been coaching somewhere else?

Tell me we're not taking a guy with ZERO coaching experience and giving him a role as a key positional coach. I could take him as an assistant, though.
                    I don't really give a crap about the WR coach but Greg Lewis had a nice career for a guy lacking much talent. Might be a perfect fit with this group.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post

Fred-ex, too. He's gonna teach Jordan Matthews to thank his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        Fred-ex, too. He's gonna teach Jordan Matthews to thank his hands.
                        You know, oddly enough, I think Matthews could pull off the "People's Champ Belt" act.

Comment

Working...
                        X