Cant wait for the press conference!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant wait for the press conference!!!

I just dont want to hear anymore platitudes from Jeff. The truth of the matter is this guy is completely unproven and nobody has any idea of what kind of a coach he is, what kind of a leader, how he will handle the hotseat that is the Eagles coach.

All that said, how Dougie handles himself today will be really interesting. The questions will come up about Howie, his role in clock management of the Chiefs loss on Saturday, his vision for his staff and the team's identity, etc.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

This situation would be tough for ANYBODY to step into. I really hope people take it easy on Doug because him coming in having to face a firing squad right off the bat will not help shit. You can't blame the guy for wanting and taking this job and he does not deserve to start off in the hole...it's not fair to him.

Comment

he can say keep your hands off My arimingo

and the room will applaud. guy will be even keel, explain why he's the guy for the Job..Lets see him after a 4 game losing streak. then we will know more...Lets hope we go 5-11 next year and take the normal progression to contention..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

You're going to hear the same things you always hear

"Today is about Doug Pedersen. We're fortunate to have him. He was the guy we targeted all along." Yada yada yada. Anything to get your wrinkled a$$ back in the seats. The fact is (and you know this, T): The Philadelphia Eagles are a sh*t organization with bad ownership. There are no football people at the top. There's no Jerry Richardson. There's Jeff Lurie: Failed movie producer. There's Howie Roseman: Youngest general manager in the league who is an attorney.

Comment

what up Z

Love you man. Happy New Year.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

I think the local media is keyed into the Howie issue so I really hope Lurie has to answer questions on that. He has to clarify exactly what his responsibilities are. I don't want to hear this "collaboration" nonsense. That's convenient because then everyone can point their finger at everyone else. If Roseman wants to be the GM then he needs to be accountable like any other GM would be.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Comment

exactly

Did Vince Lombardi collaborate? Does Belichick?
                May 7, 2010

Comment

yo

are tailGAYte pics from the last game on your site?
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Not yet. I've been a lazy turd lately. I haven't even finished the pics from my grandkids' birthday.

I'll get on it ASAP.

Comment

How you doing, my brother from another mother?

Not much up. Some random named "Greenstealth" told me to STFU, so I did.

Comment

no biggie

just wondering. Hope all is well with you and the fam
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

who?

who?
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

The Eagles problems are less about coaching

And more about the talent on the roster. How THAT is going to get fixed, I have no idea because I have no faith in Howie Roseman.

Comment

That and.....

...Susquehanna Birder doesn't like what I'm saying, so why say anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X