A new Lurie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Lurie

"Accountability is number one priority" even before franchise QB.

This is a pissed off owner. He spent years sitting back and letting things happen. No more. The Chip Kelly disaster has changed him. He mentioned "accountability" many times today. He is looking for a Head of player personnel. He let Howie convince him that Kelly should be brought in. Howie may survive here but he won't have the power he once had.

Loads of questions about the QB, THE ROSTER, but IM glad Lurie finally got fed up. Hopefully, the new head of player personnel is good enough to work well with the new HC and send Howie back to urinal patrol.

Not sure who you are but I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by si Si Pedro View Post
      "Accountability is number one priority" even before franchise QB.

This is a pissed off owner. He spent years sitting back and letting things happen. No more. The Chip Kelly disaster has changed him. He mentioned "accountability" many times today. He is looking for a Head of player personnel. He let Howie convince him that Kelly should be brought in. Howie may survive here but he won't have the power he once had.

Loads of questions about the QB, THE ROSTER, but IM glad Lurie finally got fed up. Hopefully, the new head of player personnel is good enough to work well with the new HC and send Howie back to urinal patrol.
      I liked what he had to say today, but won't believe it until I see Howie out of the organization entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
        Not sure who you are but I agree.
        It's Cock Caresser Pete.

Comment

Die
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Please. It's the same old shit.

Jeffrey/Howie_Banner hire a head coach and THEN they hire a GM.

The only new thing is the belt size.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
            X