Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseman admitted he selected Marcus Smith

Per Eskin tweet:

Says he spoke to media after press conference, said he has to be accountable and admitted Smith was his pick.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-19-2016, 04:56 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

100%, man

Comment

The way he played his cards in the first round was a firing offense.

Comment

Reading all these tweets from Roseman's presser and it sounds like he knows how everyone feels about him. Says he knows he needs to work with people better, etc. Sounds like an emasculated Howie.

Comment

That leopard will never change his spots. Not here anyway. Too much history and bad blood. The novacare compound is coated in the blood of the innocents that Howie the Impaler crucified.

Comment

It's not a bad time to make that admission though. Howie's been beaten down, Lurie is preaching accountability, so he had to.

Mucus also got his most playing time in the last game against the Vaggies...something like 40% of snaps, and actually had 1.5 sacks, a couple hits/hurries. His best game by a country mile. Then the team hires a legit DC for next year. Maybe Schwartz can polish that turd and HowLo can save a little face.

Comment

Lol. Howie the Spider King.

He might if that cush salary of his depended on it. I just hope to God Lurie does what it seems like he might be doing and puts a real GM in there. Howie can watch tape with the men and give the GM his picks and the GM can smile and pat him on the head and send him on his way to crunch numbers.

Comment

So it sounds like he's admitting he fucked up on a player that's still on the roster? Should do well for Mucus' confidence going forward, unless they've already given up on him. I was kind of wondering if he would show something under a DC that didn't suck balls.

Comment

Yeah that's a good point. Ouch.

I hold out those hopes, too. We'll see. It's relevant because he was a first round pick that has barely seen the field in two years. Maybe that was just Chip being a petulant child. I don't know.

Comment

emasculated howie???!

what!? you got him in a sun dress now? how much more emasculated can this Piss Ant be!

not to get A bunch of rocks thrown at me,,Smith may still turn out to be a decent 4-3 player,,,maybe not 1st round potential, but possibly a blue collar player.
                    Last edited by TRENT; 01-19-2016, 06:06 PM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      Smith may still turn out to be a decent 4-3 player,,,maybe not 1st round potential, but possible a blue collar player.
                      That's the question. Mucus never got on the field under Chip, because Chip said he hadn't earned it in practice. But it turned out Chip is full of shit, so who knows. And it's not a stretch to think that maybe ole Billy Davis didn't know how to use him. Much like Pederson, just maybe "Smith might be OK."

Comment

Oh for God's sake. Seriously?

Pure Wangnutian post. Smith got into games and he BLEW.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
                          It's not a bad time to make that admission though. Howie's been beaten down, Lurie is preaching accountability, so he had to.

Mucus also got his most playing time in the last game against the Vaggies...something like 40% of snaps, and actually had 1.5 sacks, a couple hits/hurries. His best game by a country mile. Then the team hires a legit DC for next year. Maybe Schwartz can polish that turd and HowLo can save a little face.

Does he even fit anywhere in a 4-3?

Comment

This is why Roseman is a rich man with a great job. No better way to win than falling on your sword.
                            Lurie knows it wasn't just Howie.

"I'll take responsibility for everything that happened when I was general manager here," said Roseman, when asked initially about Smith. "I'm happy to take responsibility for all that."
                            That was immediately followed up with the question, "Was it your decision to draft (Smith)?"
                            "Yes," said Roseman.
                            Last edited by Maniac; 01-19-2016, 08:56 PM.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                              Does he even fit anywhere in a 4-3?
                              I'm pretty sure he played 4-3 DE throughout college.

Comment

Working...
                              X