Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long has this guy actually been working for the Eagles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long has this guy actually been working for the Eagles?

at his introductory press conference, he says "we are STILL evaluating the QB position" how long has he been looking at Iggles tape when he should have been preparing for a playoff game? Or maybe he had very little role in the KC offense to begin with. Or FF said to him "time's yours."
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

I wouldn't read too much into his use of the word "still." He probably started looking at tape yesterday or something. I can't imagine he was looking at tape of Bradford while preparing for the Pats.

What is troubling to me, is that he took responsibility for that 4 minute drill at the end of the KC-Pats game. Good grief.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

yup

was that out of loyalty to FF or was it really him?

How about... "These are not the Andy Reid Eagles. These are not the Doug Pederson Eagles. These are the Philadelphia Eagles."
      May 7, 2010

Comment

He sounds like a good guy, albeit a bit of a goober as you have said. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on Sundays until I see him mess it up myself haha.

For me personally, it's refreshing to have a likeable guy who I think will get the best out of his players. After the Chip circus, I'll take that. He may end up being a bad coach, but I think a little continuity in the Novacare cesspool will go a long way for now.

Comment

totally agree there

I'll take a winning goober any day. Trying to think of an example...umm.....
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Dauber from "Coach?"

Comment

Did you hear his explanation for the clusterfuck...

drive in the second half? I was yelling in my car. Are you fucking kidding me!?!
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Same here

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                drive in the second half? I was yelling in my car. Are you fucking kidding me!?!
                Did not make any sense. So you only want one chance to get the ball back(onside kick) instead of trying an onside kick or stopping the Pats on downs?

That said, his straight answers and attempts to share information were refreshing after Chip's bs. Definitely willing to give Doug a chance and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  I'll take a winning goober any day. Trying to think of an example...umm.....
                  Charlie Manuel.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    Charlie Manuel.
                    Uncle Doogie
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                      Could have been better but they scored and except for a fluke deflection could have won the game.

When did the Flyers houseman start criticizing the front office?
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                      X