Schwartz on scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwartz on scheme

"Our job as coaches is to put everyone in position that they can be best used. You have to be humble enough from a professional standpoint that you can accept that. The last thing you want to do as a coach is force-feed a scheme on a set of players."
    Per Les Bowen on Twitter.

Refreshing.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Per Les Bowen on Twitter.

Refreshing.
    "Part of what we do offensively has always been understanding what personnel is and then how do we maximize that, and what are their best traits. If you’re going to ask someone to do something that they’re not capable of doing then obviously that’s a recipe for disaster. Then I analyze everyone that’s in our program (and) in our scheme offensively, defensively and special teams-wise, it’s going to be personnel driven. A lot of coaches have great ideas but we’re not playing the game. The players are playing the game. It’s about putting them in position where they can be successful. Our offense is always going to be tailored to who’s playing
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Impolite sir!

Comment

Ha yeah I thought about Chip saying that after I posted.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Ha yeah I thought about Chip saying that after I posted.
          They all say that. Hopefully Schwartz means it. They seem to have good 4-3 pieces to work with.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
          X