Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehehehe

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/01/rank...delphia-eagles
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Kelly’s dishes in Philly were fine, it was the ingredients that stunk up the joint.
    And whose fucking decision was it to throw away the prime fucking rib and replace it with a fucking tube of ground turkey?!? Oh yeah, Chef fucking Chip.

That was the douchiest thing I've read all fucking day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      And whose fucking decision was it to throw away the prime fucking rib and replace it with a fucking tube of ground turkey?!? Oh yeah, Chef fucking Chip.

That was the douchiest thing I've read all fucking day.
      "The Philadelphia Eagles who, unhappy with all the power they bestowed upon Chip Kelly, were forced to fire a promising coach because, like a parent who gives a nine-year-old the keys to the car, then gets mad when the nine-year-old crashes, they couldn’t take back that power and just let Kelly what he does best."

Comment

If they didn't list Chump as #1, I might take the list seriously. Kelly's a walking dumpster fire.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by #48 View Post
          "The Philadelphia Eagles who, unhappy with all the power they bestowed upon Chip Kelly, were forced to fire a promising coach because, like a parent who gives a nine-year-old the keys to the car, then gets mad when the nine-year-old crashes, they couldn’t take back that power and just let Kelly what he does best."
          Yeah, I saw that. The suggestion that whatever deficiencies led to him make such mind boggling personnel decisions wouldn't show up on the field on gameday doesn't fly. Letting the 9 year old tell you where to drive the car is almost as stupid as letting the 9 year old drive it himself.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            If they didn't list Chump as #1, I might take the list seriously. Kelly's a walking dumpster fire.
            I don't understand the seemingly unanimous perception that Chip is going to be great in SF. He might have one good year out there before it turns into a disaster. It's like everyone completely forgot what happened with Harbaugh.

Comment

The folks in that franchise are too busy looking backward and stepping on their own dicks to know what's good - and not so good - for them.
              Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 01-21-2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X