Lurie sounds like a broken record.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurie sounds like a broken record.

Blah blah blah accountable blah blah I mean it blah blah blah greatest fans in the universe blah blah blah greatest search process blah blah blah I banged two women seated two my right blah blah blah

Fuck him and his entitled smugness.
    Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-20-2016, 12:56 AM. Reason: LURIE IS A PHILADELPHIA KING

And the Howie humpers are running and hiding...

tonight after Howie admitted that it was HE who made the decision to draft Smiff and the Fireman. God what an indictment of ineptitude.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

What is Maniac's reaction to that?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Typical Flyer hate. Misguided Misdirection.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Even Dan Snyder finally figured it out. King Joffrey Lurie appears incapable of doing the same.

I love the Schwartz hire though. But without a legit GM and Roseman doing what he does best it'll just be more of the same.

I'm resigned to fact I'm never seeing a super bowl title before I'm dead and buried. Anyone else?
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-20-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Lurie & Roseman

I've pretty much figured out that Lurie and Roseman are butt buddies. Either that or Roseman has photos of Lurie having sex with farm animals. It's the only reasons I can think of that Lurie cleaned house but kept the one person who is the cancer in the organization, the root of all the problems.

Comment

Yep.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
              X