Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Browns OC John DeFillipo is our new QB coach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Browns OC John DeFillipo is our new QB coach...

Per Bleeding Green Nation.
    Last edited by BIG JAY; 01-20-2016, 07:34 AM.

Fitting since we've devolved into the NFC version of the Cleveland Browns from Lurie on down.

Comment

Jets QB coach when Sanchez was a rookie.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Fitting since we've devolved into the NFC version of the Cleveland Browns from Lurie on down.
        This is a good hire.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            Why?
            Because he's a good QB coach. Worked with Derek Carr in his rookie year.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Pretty sure he is a local guy.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                Pretty sure he is a local guy.
                native of Radnor, Pa. wooooooo!
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                  native of Radnor, Pa. wooooooo!
                  From Kempski:
                  DeFilippo has a lot of experience working with young quarterbacks -- He worked with Russell when he was 22, Mark Sanchez when he was 23, Carr was he was 23, and Johnny Manziel was he was 23. Sooooo... Hint hint?

Comment

Besides Carr, that's a terrible list haha.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      Besides Carr, that's a terrible list haha.
                      Russell's best year. And he was Sanchize's coach for his rookie season when he went to the AFCCG.

Comment

Meh, I think it was about the jets defense and running game that season.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Not impressed. Worked with the biggest bust of all time followed by two more first round bums that will be out the league and carr. Sorry I'm not going to dish out a shit ton of credit for anything russell Sanchez or manziel have done but if Cosmo says it's a good hire, I'm a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            Not impressed. Worked with the biggest bust of all time followed by two more first round bums that will be out the league and carr. Sorry I'm not going to dish out a shit ton of credit for anything russell Sanchez or manziel have done but if Cosmo says it's a good hire, I'm a believer.
                            I don't really give a shit. He coached some bad QB's and got decent play out of them. I said it was a good hire. Is there a reason you're such a cunt?

Comment

You said it was a good hire and you can't back it up with anything but he coached carr. What are you bringing to the table here? No one gives a shit about your opinion on a coach that you don't know dick about.
                              Last edited by Greenstealth; 01-21-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X