Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Browns OC John DeFillipo is our new QB coach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    You said it was a good hire and you can't back it up with anything but he coached carr. What are you bringing to the table here? No one gives a shit about your opinion on a coach that you don't know dick about.
    The guy with no opinion is bitching about other people bringing nothing to the table. You don't actually have a point, you're just a bored douche trying to stir shit.

What the fuck do you contribute other than cunty, passive-aggressive critiques of other people's posts that aren't funny?
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The guy with no opinion asked the guy with no knowledge why it was a good hire after the guy with no knowledge said it was a good hire. You want to link a bird's 24/7 article to back your thoughts up? Got some tweets to copy and paste? No? I think we're done here.

Comment

The guy with no opinion asked the guy with no knowledge why it was a good hire after the guy with no knowledge said it was a good hire. You want to link a bird's 24/7 article to back your thoughts up? Got some tweets to copy and paste? No? I think we're done here.
        So refute that he's a good QB coach. Cite some examples of him fucking up the development of otherwise good QB's. Or just shut the fuck up and stop obsessing over my posts like some stalker that wants to suck my dick, you creepy fuck.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Why do I have to refute anything? I said "why" after you stated it was a good hire. You couldn't back it up with anything because you're a clueless twat and now you've gone full Cosmo wishing guys were trying to suck your dick. It's old.

Comment

Why do I have to refute anything? I said "why" after you stated it was a good hire. You couldn't back it up with anything because you're a clueless twat and now you've gone full Cosmo wishing guys were trying to suck your dick. It's old.
            It's an opinion, dipshit. Based on his track record, I think it's a good hire.

That has nothing to do with your obsession with following me around and responding to my posts, though. At least be entertaining if you're going to try to be a prick.

Comment

"I don't know shit" would suffice or better yet, like I already said no one gives a shit what you think so do the right thing. We've circled around this enough. You'll get it.

Comment

Working...
              X