they better not raise ticket prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they better not raise ticket prices

prices were already in freefall in the secondary market when they still had a chance to make the playoffs. This could be the year you actually see empty seats at kickoff time.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Or parking fees.

Comment

We plan on coming up for board tailgate or the Cleveland game this year so that's good News I guess.

Comment

absolutely

plan on less than face value on Cleveland for sure.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

My kids (and I) are done with road games. There's nothing worse than watching Eagles lose in opponent's stadium. Adds to the misery.

They both asked if we could stop going to games in the south and go Philly instead. And, when we went through this season's home slate the Browns game was the only 1 we all said "win" after I said it aloud. They wanna see a W. They're 0-3 on that front.

The jinx runs strong in this family.

Comment

there are no stone cold locks

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            My kids (and I) are done with road games. There's nothing worse than watching Eagles lose in opponent's stadium. Adds to the misery.

They both asked if we could stop going to games in the south and go Philly instead. And, when we went through this season's home slate the Browns game was the only 1 we all said "win" after I said it aloud. They wanna see a W. They're 0-3 on that front.

The jinx runs strong in this family.
            Cleveland can beat the Eagles.

Comment

I know. I can't wait to watch their hearts break right in front of me. It's one of the treasures of parenting and something I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

Comment

People are still paying to see the sixers so why do you think they won't raise prices to come see the eagles?

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                  People are still paying to see the sixers so why do you think they won't raise prices to come see the eagles?
                  first, the Sixers had to lower ticket prices a few years ago they now have the ninth lowest average cost for tickets in the league. Second, the Sixers had the lowest attendance in the league last season- so no, people are not still paying to see Sixers games. At least not to see the Sixers.
                  Last edited by J_Cuz31; 01-21-2016, 07:32 AM.
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                  X