Okafor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okafor

Looks unstoppable sometimes. He can really score.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    I'd like to see him hit the glass a little harder, but I love his offensive game. Just imagine what he can/will do when he gets even ONE more scorer, particularly one who can shoot from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      I'd like to see him hit the glass a little harder, but I love his offensive game. Just imagine what he can/will do when he gets even ONE more scorer, particularly one who can shoot from the outside.
      He might be shopped for a trade if Embiid news is tight and he is ahead of schedule getting back. Recent photos are impressive obvious he's taking rehab serious and hitting the weight room. He and Okafor are both center Okafor more of a back to the basket style Embiof creates more spacing. ..Noel would fit better with Embid.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
        He might be shopped for a trade if Embiid news is tight and he is ahead of schedule getting back. Recent photos are impressive obvious he's taking rehab serious and hitting the weight room. He and Okafor are both center Okafor more of a back to the basket style Embiof creates more spacing. ..Noel would fit better with Embid.
        Have you watched a single Sixers game this year?

Jahlil is a future star in this league. He should be the only untouchable player on the team, as much as I like Noel.

Comment

why would you trade

a somewhat know (and very young) commodity for unknowns in the draft and on the roster?

Comment

As I believe Colangelo said, having three centers is not a bad problem to have. I trust him to figure out what to do.

Comment

Crap, I thought you were gone for good.

Comment

Source?

Comment

I read an article a little while back that discussed the possibility of moving Okafor or Noel if Embiid was going to pan out. It was more conjecture than anything. Colangelo just kind of said that it was a good problem to have and they'd see what they had to do.

Colangelo seems to feel pretty good about Embiid's chances of being a special player. If he turns out to be so good that you could afford to trade Okafor then that means he's pretty damn good. Their games are different though, so maybe there's a way to play them both.

Comment

While that would be a great problem to have, I just can't see it given Embiid's health. They guy hasn't played a game in 2 years. I'm actually more interested in seeing what happens with Saric.
                    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 01-21-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Exactly. Even if he comes back and has a good year the injury risk will always be high.

Comment

inside and out

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        some of the best low post moves I've ever seen. They need to do whatever to sign this guy longterm and build a team around him. Scary to think what he could do with actual teammates.
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Okafor and Simmons next season? Think about that

Comment

I will literally bet you that he ends up in LA.

Comment

Makes perfect sense with Kobe retiring. I'm holding out hope in my conspiracy theory that Silver promised him to Colangelo in exchange for his joining the Sixers and ending the tank.

Comment

Working...
                              X