No announcement yet.

Okafor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have little Doubt the lakers will pull top pick. It's almost a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
      I will literally bet you that he ends up in LA.
      Nightmare scenario where LAL and BOS get picks 1 and 2. The Ingram kid from Duke is really really good too. Simmons is the prize, but Ingram is a solid consolation. We want #1, obviously, but just get into the top 2 finally and they'll get a difference maker.

The other shit scenario is Minnesota getting the #1 pick again and adding Wiggins, Towns and Simmons in back-to-back-to-back years.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
        I will literally bet you that he ends up in LA.
        I think I'm more of an Ingram guy. If they could somehow get Kris Dunn that would be great too.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          I think I'm more of an Ingram guy. If they could somehow get Kris Dunn that would be great too.
          I'd like to see them package either the Heat/Thunder 1st with one of Saric/Noel/Embiid to move back into the top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            A lot of people have made the comparison, but with the body type and style of play, it's hard not to see a young Durant when watching Ingram play.

Ingram can plug and play with the current Sixers roster without a problem because he'll be a 3. Simmons just adds to the logjam in the front court because he's going to be a 4. It's one of those "just accumulate talent and go from there" scenarios, but I would be fine with either. Just get one of the two, I don't wanna fuck around with Dragan Bender or Jaylen Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
              I'd like to see them package either the Heat/Thunder 1st with one of Saric/Noel/Embiid to move back into the top 5.
              They certainly have the assets to get back into the top 5 (assuming LA is in the top 3).

Comment

Give me Hield if Simmons / Ingram are both gone.

Comment

I like Dunn a lot.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    I like Dunn a lot.
                    He'd be perfect here.

Comment

Even if they were to draft Dunn, I hope they keep Ish Smith. He's not a bad player and has really been getting a lot out of Okafor and Noel.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        Even if they were to draft Dunn, I hope they keep Ish Smith. He's not a bad player and has really been getting a lot out of Okafor and Noel.
                        Cut McConnell and give Ish his minutes.

Comment

Working...
                        X