AG?
    Getting hammered in central jersey
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Best possible time for a snow storm.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Stopped looking at the forecast, every time I do they raise the snow totals. Fuck they got us at 22-30.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Just cleared a 2 ft drift in the driveway

And more to come
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Just talked with my parents in Easton, said they had about 14" on the ground, and snowing like hell.

Comment

Closing in on 20 inches here. We're apparently on the northern edge of the heavy stuff

Comment

Working

In the middle of a 16 hour shift to make sure you couch jockeys can continue staying warm and play your video games.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

WESH 2 News:

First Alert: Snow flurries reported west of Tallahassee.

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

When I was stationed in Pensacola 2 years ago it flurried twice. Shut the whole city down. The civilians who worked in the mess hall couldn't get to work so they air lifted us all enough MREs for 2 days.

I threw up my first MRE and starved for the remaining 2 days.

Comment

Thankful I got a snow blower for my bday.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Snowmageddon

Nice depth here in SJ too. Drifts are crazy high. I watched a neighbor and his kid playing in the snow. Kid is about 6 and he just sprinted straight into a drift and fuggin disappeared. His mom FREAKED but the kid came out laughing and ran right back into it again. She gives her hubby that, "What the fuck are you doing?" look. lol
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That must look awesome.

Guy in his Whinnie the Pooh snow jumper pushing around snow removal machinery.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Couple of flurries. I had my home inspection done today.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              Couple of flurries. I had my home inspection done today.

Been pretty mild for you guys up by the Ralph this year?

Comment

Working...
                              X