Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone doubt that Chip will flourish in SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone doubt that Chip will flourish in SF?

Obviously, Lurie and Chip took different sides on the Gamble/ Roseman showdown and it seems like Lurie and Chip had their own showdown as a result.

IMO, With all of his clout, Chip took the keys to the car as a GM and didn't care if it crashed and burned because like he told a reporter after his dismissal, he would have a HC job within a week ( it actually took 2)... And of course he ended up with Gamble's team.

IMO, Lurie foolishly gave Chip the keys because of his past promises of full support, etc. I mean the billionaire is a man of principle and damn it, he's not going to let a temporary crash and burn of his team get in the way of his reputation as a man of principle! Bye bye 2nd rounder. Bye bye players without decent compensation in return. It turned into a high stakes pissing match!

Lurie lost the pissing match and unfortunately, we ( not him) suffer.
    Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-23-2016, 12:08 PM.

I think he is going to go down in flames badly by year 3. he is doing the same stupid things there that he did here. Hiring linebacker coaches without having a DC just not smart at all.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Would it be impolite to point out that Pederson hired a linebackers coach from UTEP before he was even announced as the Head Coach?
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

shooh, we are talking Chip and yes that was impolite
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Who cares?

I never got the obsession with ex players and ex coaches around here. He's gone, good riddance. I don't care if he does well or crashes and burns
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Lets put it this way, IF he crashes and burns out there then it is ALL on him, because he has probably the best fit for his system at QB that he was going to get other than taking over the reins at Tenn.

Comment

What?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think you'd fit in perfectly in San Francisco. I understand they're still looking for a DC. You could hang out in the showers and snap towels with Kap!
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

In many cases I'd agree but Chip dismantled this team. I can admit that I'd get a little joy out of seeing him crash and burn.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'm goin on record now. San Fran is going to be a Dumpster Fire. Pederson will be more successful because he is smart enough to know he doesn't know everything and won't let ego sink his ship. I'm starting to warm up to this hire. 'We' not they are gonna be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by AgendaPolice View Post
                      'We' not they are gonna be alright.
                      I want to believe

Comment

NHOM

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        Obviously, Lurie and Chip took different sides on the Gamble/ Roseman showdown and it seems like Lurie and Chip had their own showdown as a result.

IMO, With all of his clout, Chip took the keys to the car as a GM and didn't care if it crashed and burned because like he told a reporter after his dismissal, he would have a HC job within a week ( it actually took 2)... And of course he ended up with Gamble's team.

IMO, Lurie foolishly gave Chip the keys because of his past promises of full support, etc. I mean the billionaire is a man of principle and damn it, he's not going to let a temporary crash and burn of his team get in the way of his reputation as a man of principle! Bye bye 2nd rounder. Bye bye players without decent compensation in return. It turned into a high stakes pissing match!

Lurie lost the pissing match and unfortunately, we ( not him) suffer.
                        ...quit making stuff up.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I doubt it. Strongly in fact.

Comment

Yes I have doubt.

Comment

Working...
                            X