Hunker Down, As They Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunker Down, As They Say

Here in The Shadow of The Sound Wall, just opening the kitchen door is going to be a major problem that needs to be solved quickly. Seemingly tons of snow and we can't even get out of the door to stick a yardstick into a pile to see how much we have.

Luckily, we have a 20-something next door neighbor who uses a great big snow blower to clear our mutual long, extra wide driveway and the sidewalks.

I don't have to tell youse guys this but be safe, be smart and let Mother Nature help us out. The weather folks in this neck of the woods are predicting warmer temperatiures starting tomorrow and hopefully some rain Tuesday to wash some of this white stuff away.

Did I mention how much I hate winter?
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

http://youtu.be/F0cPsmAXx8s

I wish it snowed in Florida :C

Comment

Dont lie. You been hunkering down for 20 years
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Only In Winter, My Friend

When I was a kid we had this fabulous sledding hill right next to our house -- final house on a dead end street. All the parents knew every kid in the neighborhood would be sledding till 11-ish whenever we had a storm, so at night they'd stop at the end of the street, flash their headlights three times and all sledding would stop. Driver pulls into home, sledding resumes.

Now? One inch of snow once a year is perfect for me. Anything more than that and it's AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Working...
        X