Circular driveway blows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circular driveway blows

Snowplow throws a wall high enough to keep the fucking White Walkers at bay and I have to dig two cut outs, instead of one.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Snowplow throws a wall high enough to keep the fucking White Walkers at bay and I have to dig two cut outs, instead of one.
    Thankfully I don't have your problem, but we are getting HAMMERED here in NYC.

I can easily see between 2 and 3 feet here by the time this is over.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Someone miscalculated badly, we were supposed to get 6-12 and right now we have way over 20 and we still got 6-8hrs yet.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Once again, amazingly poor forecasting

I feel for those in the 2-3 foot bands, esp. those that were being assured it would be more like 12-16" or even less.

Comment

I'm so homesick right now it's driving me crazy. I'm dead serious.

Comment

Used the Pathfinder to break that crap up...

at the end of our driveway. Had used the snowblower earlier in the morning to clear most of the drive away and here comes the snowplow. Just drove over that shit and then blew it out. Then, of course, off to the swim club parking lot for some donut fun.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yep same here.

They are making up for that big bust storm last year.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

sounds like we're all in the same band....

....and the playlist sucks

AT 425 PM...RADAR AND SURFACE OBSERVATIONS INDICATE A GENERAL
                BAND OF 1 TO 3 INCH PER HOUR SNOWFALL RATES EXTENDING FROM NORTHERN NEW JERSEY THROUGH EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA INTO FAR NORTHWEST DELAWARE AND NORTHEAST MARYLAND. VISIBILITIES ARE LIMITED TO ONE QUARTER MILE AS THIS HEAVY SNOW PILES UP FAST AND FURTHER CONTRIBUTES TO THE ALREADY TREACHEROUS CONDITIONS. TEMPERATURES ARE IN THE 20S AND NORTHERLY WINDS ARE GUSTING 20 TO 30 MPH.

Comment

Got a neighbor with a 300 foot winding driveway that also circles around trees to get into the garage, I plow with a 580 Case Backhoe what a pain in the ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X