I'm not sure what concerns me more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure what concerns me more...

The reintroduction of the West Coast Offense, or Pederscum's ringing endorsement of Mohrningsmegma.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._offense_.html
    You're my boy, Blue.

Originally posted by Brett27 View Post
    The reintroduction of the West Coast Offense, or Pederscum's ringing endorsement of Mohrningsmegma.

*Mornhinsmegma
    You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

You know what's most concerning? How people here would apparently think more highly of a guy if he openly shat on all the the people he used to work under. Like that's a good leadership quality. Unbelievable.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        You know what's most concerning? How people here would apparently think more highly of a guy if he openly shat on all the the people he used to work under. Like that's a good leadership quality. Unbelievable.
        What's more concerning is Howie the lawyer is still in the building

Comment

Howie meets with the new VP of Personnel

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Can't dispute your take on that...

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            but Mornhinweg was a pretty bad head coach and only marginally better at helping run the Eagles' offense as a Co-HC or whatever his title was. I'm not angry at Pederson. He deserves a fair shake. I just never thought Mornhinwood was a guy that oozed successful vibes.
            You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Your existence

Originally posted by Brett27 View Post

Concerns me
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Versus one that drives away perceived threats?

I know Kelly drove some folk batty with his antics. But please name one good person he drove away from the NovaCare complex.

Howie's list is long and reads like a who's who of people one would like on their staff. We could just begin and end with Gamble and that would be enough, for me.

My only regret was that while Chip tried to drive away Howie, he failed and let the little pig fucker keep his stapler in the basement and plot his way back to power.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending what Chip did. But look at the two he pissed off the most: Howie and Jeffrey. Jeff was a big mistake. But Howie?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

100 agree. Don't get the chip gravedancing, when he only represented 33.33333% of the problem with this organization. Lurie is the bad guy. He allowed chip the power and didn't let it play out. So now we start over again. Chip fucked up, but he was working a plan that he was given power to do.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

My comment had nothing to do with Chip although, yeah, he was pretty much the exact opposite. Took no responsibility, blamed others. I'm glad he beefed with Howie and I wish Howie had followed him out the door.

All I was saying is that I find it odd that people would criticize Pederson for refraining from publicly dumping of guys he used to work with/for. The Eagles can use a little humility right now.

Comment

In some ways the Chip area was a blessing because it exposed the cancer in the Eagles' FO all the way up to and including Lurie. It's public knowledge now. Lurie has no choice but to do something to protect his business.

Comment

Good point. I just hope he gets a football guy, and just focuses on green energy and international screenplays.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                        X