Worst coaching than FF.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst coaching than FF.

You clearly kick the FG there. Don't hire Belicheat.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

That was terrible. Take the three points. Then kick the ball out of the back of the endzone. Denver starts at the 20, just like this drive. 15 seconds total off the clock, but you have three more points. He sucks.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      That was terrible. Take the three points. Then kick the ball out of the back of the endzone. Denver starts at the 20, just like this drive. 15 seconds total off the clock, but you have three more points. He sucks.
      Seriously. WTF was he thinking?

Comment

IDK, but he better have a nice two point conversion play.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Should have took the three points

Comment

Should have took the three points
            Yup yup.

Guess he was coaching not to give the Forehead time.

Comment

Wait, did the Pats kicker miss an earlier PAT?

Comment

Yes

Comment

I was in disbelief watching that game. The coaching on the Pats side was horrendous

Comment

Shit happens. You still kick there. How many does Gostkowski miss?

Comment

He was thinking he was god

Comment

BTW, fkkk autocorrect. I typed worse not worst.

Comment

It almost went his way, they got the ball back two more times after that failed fourth down? But you have to let the shit kicker do his job there.

Comment

But you have to let the shit kicker do his job there.
                            Absolutely in a low scoring game. Coaches overthink this shit. A FG would have been massive.

Comment

Working...
                            X