Like Him Or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Him Or Not

Cam is a monster this season. Lost his best receiver in camp too.

He's the best player in the NFL

Comment

hate the guy but it's true.

Comment

He's a freak of nature. Several of his throws yesterday were incredible..30-35 yard frozen ropes.

I have no issues with him since he honestly seems to be having a blast.

Comment

dude is like

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
          He's a freak of nature. Several of his throws yesterday were incredible..30-35 yard frozen ropes.

I have no issues with him since he honestly seems to be having a blast.
          the best of Ben Roethlisberger and Mike Vick in their primes. As good as Carolina is, if he were on the Broncos his stats would be even more insane.

Comment

Yeah he definitely deserves all the fun he has. I just hate him because he's on the Panthers. Their fans are like foreskinners meet cockroaches. They truly disgust me. If it weren't for that I'd probably think the team was likeable. Cam does go overboard with his dances sometimes but the open letters from white women who talk about how they don't want their kids go see that...that's the dumbest shot ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              Cam is a monster this season. Lost his best receiver in camp too.
              This season is the key word.

Comment

He celebrates too much. Bad for culture. Cut him.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

and his pro bowl rookie season in which he threw for 4000 and rushed for 14 TDs, his sophomore season in which he threw for 3800, his third season in which he was named to the pro bowl and his team won their division, and last season when he also won his divison and a playoff game, had nothing to do with cam being a monster!

dear god i hope you're trolling and that you don't actually believe the shit that you post.

Comment

Working...
                  X