Official Super Bowl 50 Prediction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Super Bowl 50 Prediction Thread

McMahon turns up on Scam et al and Peyton Manning retires a Champion. Archie, Vince and Rog wouldn't have it any other way. $$$$$$$$$$$
    Charismatic megafauna.

Cam Newton

will scout the venue for the location of every camera for maximum preening and make sure he has a full supply of Gatorade towels to guerrilla market by draping them over his head.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Everybody on this board will criticize the halftime show. "Internet Pop-Snobbery"
      Last edited by Bardy; 01-25-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

The Five Headed one tearfully retires at the end of

the game.

Then proceeds to sing in the Nationwide music....

I just won the Super Bowl.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That's so wrong

Originally posted by slag View Post
          will scout the venue for the location of every camera for maximum preening and make sure he has a full supply of Gatorade towels to guerrilla market by draping them over his head.
          "I've always since high school had the towel over my head. Why? I was inspired by Michael Jordan. He would come to the sideline put a towel over his head and a towel over his lap. I was trying to be like Mike, everyone was trying to be like Mike."

Can't you see he just wants to be the best at wearing a towel?

As for the camera scouting, that is probably a service Vince already provides well in advance.

Comment

bump

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
            McMahon turns up on Scam et al and Peyton Manning retires a Champion. Archie, Vince and Rog wouldn't have it any other way. $$$$$$$$$$$
            This shit is all so scripted. How could you possibly think otherwise...
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Working...
            X