Now sign Cox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now sign Cox.

Gonna be a steep contract, but you gotta keep your studs in house.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Yes, then Curry. Restructure Peters, Celek.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Yes, then Curry. Restructure Peters, Celek.
      Is there much incentive for Peters to restructure? I think its more likely he gets cut March 1st and hits the market. Teams desperate to take a chance on an aging LT are fairly likely to pull out the checkbook. He can probably still warrant an eight figure signing bonus somewhere.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Yea, depending on what they can get in the draft...

or free agency, it looks like Lane goes to LT and whomever else mans the right side.

Peters was a great player, but now he's a shell of himself. It's sad to see because he was such a stud there for years, but the production no longer justifies the cap hit.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Cox just tweeted "So ummmmm"

Could be completely unrelated or he could be annoyed his deal isn't done yet.

Comment

Maybe they get the easier ones done first?

Cox's is going to be wicked to the point of backing up a dump truck of cash to his house.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I am thinking he doesn't get taken care of

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Cox's is going to be wicked to the point of backing up a dump truck of cash to his house.
              Until they figure out how much money will be tied up in the QB position.

Ertz signing signals the end of Celek. Things are much easier to figure out since Howie was restored to his previous Top Player-Cutter/Signer.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                They could be trying to get a friendly deal done with Cox. They have his rights for this season and then they can tag him, so they have the leverage.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  Right on! He's the most consistent player on the defense and seems to be a leader. Locking him up makes sense for a lot of reasons.

Comment

Working...
                  X