Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cam were an Eagle , would anyone here hate him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cam were an Eagle , would anyone here hate him?

Regardless of his antics, watching him the last couple of weeks is like watching what everyone hoped would happen with 5, and almost did in 2004. The guy is just at the top of his game and knows it and it can end pretty quick too, so I have no problem with the goofy crap. I'd take it and be happy if he were leading us to a SB. And unless McMahon is in full gear, I doubt he will be stopped. FWIW anyway
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

God I hope Cam wins

I doubt the media would have covered for him if he got HGH shipped to his wife like fivehead
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      Regardless of his antics, watching him the last couple of weeks is like watching what everyone hoped would happen with 5, and almost did in 2004. The guy is just at the top of his game and knows it and it can end pretty quick too, so I have no problem with the goofy crap. I'd take it and be happy if he were leading us to a SB. And unless McMahon is in full gear, I doubt he will be stopped. FWIW anyway
      Sue they would, I hate T.O. the day he got here and through the time he left, great football player but I hate that ME attitude and cocky shit.

Comment

no. i would think that his celebrations were too much sometimes. pausing thirty seconds before dancing after scoring a touchdown is annoying. but i wouldn't care if he were an eagle

no surprise that the worst poster on this board compares cam to TO.

Comment

I don't get the Cam hate even a little bit. I guess I'm not old school enough but his "antics" don't bother me in the least.

The melts next Sunday night will be off the chart, because I think the Panthers will crush Denver.

Comment

Yeah I don't get it either

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            I don't get the Cam hate even a little bit. I guess I'm not old school enough but his "antics" don't bother me in the least.

The melts next Sunday night will be off the chart, because I think the Panthers will crush Denver.
            What's not to like about him?
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

i think most of it is just "omg there's a black dude dancing." some of it goes back to his college days. the fact that he got paid and threw a laptop out of a window. but the people who still care about that are the same people who said he'd be the next jamarcus russell or vince young.

Comment

Well, duh.

I'd be more tolerant of his antics ... like I was with Owens and Jackson ... if he scored TD's for the Eagles.

Doesn't make it any less bush league in my eyes but he'd just be MY asshole ... like Pete Rose was in 80.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm with you. Cam is a childish twat, that I would root for in a second if he were an Eagle. But he's not, so fuck him.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I know I've contributed to the Cam discussion

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    I'm with you. Cam is a childish twat, that I would root for in a second if he were an Eagle. But he's not, so fuck him.
                    but fer chrissakes...some of these Igglephans need to give it a rest. Hopefully it's just a lack of real Eagles news.

The Cam slobbering is puzzling. And I do feel the same way about Rodgers' discount double-check, Kap's bicep kissing, and Jordan Matthews' stupid "cock the arm and drop the ball" thing he does after falling down on first contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                      What's not to like about him?
                      Sports, especially professional sports, are the noblest of human endeavors.

When a player treats the Game like it's mere entertainment it's an affront to civilized society.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Vince McMahon for Commissioner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Vince McMahon for Commissioner!!!
                          Remember the day when sports weren't about entertainment? When professionals played for the love of the game, the owners lets fans watch for free, and the television networks ran no ads.

Oh, those were wonderful times. They CARED about the GAME. They didn't worry about the idea of fans being entertained. The GAME was above those base interests.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

What, you don't like being told you're an out of touch, racist, fuddy duddy coming down from a multitude of high horses, in response to an aversion for classless showboating?

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

I do too. It'll also be nice to troll Pats fans with 18-1 jokes.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X