well they just Plowed my street!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well they just Plowed my street!

OMFG! its the second coming,,,no its not,,but it is just short of a fuggin Miracle!

I hope anyone Up North NYC or LI gets to see the trucks show up soon,, its been a cluster fuc!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

You live in a part of the US that has no infastructure for snow removal. Move to Canada we have no problem moving snow!!! LOL
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Glad to hear they got to you

I'm a maintenance supervisor for a 212 apartment complex in Berks County. We normally do snow removal in house, however this storm was complete insanity. Plow trucks breaking down, guys quitting on the job quicker than a defensive player on a Chip Kelly run team. We finally got all of our buildings and parking lots plowed out yesterday, however we have other properties still buried in snow.

Comment

One time traveling from Syracuse to northern Vermont

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
        You live in a part of the US that has no infastructure for snow removal. Move to Canada we have no problem moving snow!!! LOL
        I am driving the non-toll roads (Route 8?) as rain switches to snow. By the time I am deep in the hills, there is about a foot of snow. I run off the road...long story.

The second I crossed into Vermont, completely clear roads. Same storm, just more and better equipment and a better plan.

Comment

agreed But Jersey is no stranger to snow..

they went out with 37 trucks Sat by the time the snow stopped falling they had about 15 still running...half the fleet broke under the weight and the miss management of the plowing..so Ohh well..its usually better than this, think this storm caught them with their pants down.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X