• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeeeeere's HOWIE

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...V1dthPJYkyT.99

I can't believe it.

Comment

draft day 2016: return of the King
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-26-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

The executive vice president of football operations had the notebook out, pen behind the ear and eyes focused on the North squad
        It's a bad joke.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Reminds me of kids pushing the "shopper in training" mini carts behind their parents at the Piggly Wiggly.

So adorable....Except there's no candy at the checkout for "us". There's a 150 pound shit sandwich and we are all getting seconds.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-26-2016, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Who do you think he hangs with at these things? I'm guessing some other team's intern until that team's personnel guy spots it and drags the intern away. "Stay away from the nerd, kid"

Comment

I showed you proof, Howie is the man in Newport News.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Cant wait for the classic panic, we have no plan B, pick in the first round.

Comment

*SMDH*
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Especially considering how many players...

they draft in the first round that "show" at the senior bowl. And the mystery personnel guy may or may not be there? But I'm sure Howie will give him all the info he needs in regard to how they do in the cone drills and such.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

More High Motor Fastballs

Expect more Bums, Jagoffs, and Chumps

Comment

He's been watching tape of prospects during his entire year long hiagaytus. Don't you feel better now?

Look at all the BCJ's Roseman took from the senior bowl in 2010 and 2011. It's comical how bad they fall in love with a guy in Mobile and then watch him suck fucking ass in the pros. The senior bowl turns Howie into Pookie. Looking for another crack rock gem in BAMA!

Comment

Hopefully there are no 40 yr old Canadien firemen playing this year.

Comment

May God strike me dead as I type this if I'm lying

I could not get through ONE paragraph of this article. I X'ed out of it. I was actually becoming furious reading it. OMG WTF is with this garbage team?

Comment

Working...
                            X