Jeff Lurie is a worse owner than Snyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Lurie is a worse owner than Snyder

Snyder finally woke up and realized he was the main problem. What's he do? He puts a legit GM in place and got out of the way. They're trending up provided he stays in background.

Lurie is a straight up disgrace. Just hearing Roseman speak yesterday made me so fucking mad I wanted to throw my phone through the window. IS THIS SERIOUSLY HAPPENING AGAIN?!!!! IS LURIE THAT FUCKING DUMB?!

I hope to fucking God he sells the team soon. We will never see a title with him as owner and incompetent morons like Roseman at the top of his gold standard pyramid.

It's hopeless man. I truly am starting to feel like the older fans who will die without witnessing a SB title in his or her lifetime.

Just depressing as hell.

You're just obsessed with that alcoholic GM. Danny will fuck it up for them. Just wait.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I love this "I hope he sells" stuff.

Why would he ever sell? There's absolutely no incentive for him to do so.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You're crazy

nm

Comment

We bet on the wrong horse, man.

I don't know what we can do about it. I'm too loyal to pick another team. I actually went around the labs here the other day saying that I am now a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. This was before they played their playoff game. I was happy. When they lost, I came in and and I was going, "Yeah, but I have SIX Super Bowls." Even though I was kidding around, I actually felt great saying it. If there's one winning organization I would choose, it's Pittsburgh. Real ownership, blue-collar town. Back to Jeff Lurie: He's a disgrace. Think about how close we were to winning it ALL multiple times. Remember all the sh*t WR's Donovan had for all those years and Lurie just let it happen. Until Terrell Owens, that is. We all knew what the problems were. Remember how we were always winning the best salary cap award? What the F was that about??? Jeremiah Trotter. The list goes on and one. Just a total sh*t-show of an organization going back to Tose and Braman and now with this weak, consensus-building, Christmas party planning, boy GM hiring, Vera Wang marrying, haberdasher loving, fraud of an owner. Ughhhhh!

Comment

How was he as a movie producer?

nm

Comment

We alcoholics have one another's back.

I just need to wash the sand out of my vag.

Just Jaded as fuck right now. This Howie thing has me livid.

Comment

hope is a dangerous thing, Andy.

Comment

I am. A little. Lurie has a better overall resume BUT as we sit here today Snyder appears to have wised up and changed his meddling ways while Lurie just reinserted his cabana boy as the big swinging dick.

Snyder wants to win a SB so badly he actually did the impossible. Lurie keeps his everyone gets a trophy and smoothie band camp as is.

Just makes me want to puke my fucking guts out.
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-27-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Exactly, why would he sell? He makes a mint off of us hopeful/hopeless!?!? Iggle fans.

I am with Els though on the Howie thing, fuck that little want to be Rat Bastard.

Comment

My best friend since college lives down here and is a lifer Steeler fan as is half my old neighborhood that was filled with western PA natives.

Just the way they all act during a playoff game and season is so different than we do. They've had so much success over the years and trust the organization and process explicitly. They shake hands after wins and stay pretty level headed after a loss like Denver.

It's just such a different vibe. I am jealous of them. I'm too old to be screaming and yelling and shit but it's impossible not to. Every year I get more and more frustrated and pissed off about being O for in Super Bowls. Especially at a time like this when it looks like this team is at least 3 years away from being anything but a car crash.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-27-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Still think you're nuts

I think the Eagles will make the playoffs next before the Foreskins do. I think that franchise remains a trainwreck, Cousins had his Nick Foles season and will parlay it into a contract like Nick did and will go back to sucking like Nick did.

The Eagles will turn things around more quickly, because they have more to build with, in my opinion. A couple of Olinemen and a DB - along with a sane offense and a better coordinated defense will get them to 8-8 or better this coming season. (assuming they sign Bradford. If they go with rookie, may take an additional season)

Comment

You are right and I've been thinking about this since the firing of Chip Kelly.

Lurie is on record for wanting to pass down the team to his children, that's why I've been referring to him as King Jeffrey. I think he made reference to this during his divorce settlement.

He'll probably put King Jeffrey the II in charge although he does have 3 children.

It's the biggest reason I envy Packers fans.

Comment

I'm definitely changing and losing interest

This year there were a bunch of games where I just DVR'd it and went and did something else. If they lost, I just deleted it. If they won, I might have watched it. A couple of these late games, I just went to bed. I didn't go to a game in 2015 or 2014. Not that I can remember. Too expensive. Money-wise and time-wise. I actually can't believe how disinterested I am. More than that, I'm becoming disinterested in sports in general. Probably because every team I follow, professional or college, sucks.

Comment

I love the Schwartz hiring

Comment

Working...
                              X