Mercy Kill the Probowl already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercy Kill the Probowl already

Nobody wants to see Jerry or Crackhead coach. Nobody wants to see a member of their team injured. I actually agree with the Pats playing the injury card. Just end this shit Rodger.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I agree. They should just have the voting for All-Pro (I think it helps with Hall of Fame) but not actually play the game. It's a waste and too WWE-ish.

Comment

Get rid of the actual game. I do miss the skills challenge. I would like to see the fastest players in the league run a 100 meter.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Better ratings than World Series. Not going anywhere
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Maybe higher than WS, but the ratings have dropped every year for the last three years. Hopefully it will flat line soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Get rid of the actual game. I do miss the skills challenge. I would like to see the fastest players in the league run a 100 meter.
            me too
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
            X