No announcement yet.

This is the one thing Howie does well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the one thing Howie does well.

He learned from Banner to lock up young, homegrown talent before it's too late. Problem is, he can't identify talent so that skill may become moot if he is in charge of personnel.

Lurie has to put a good football person in charge of personnel and just let Howie work on the numbers. Howie can even run around the Senior Bowl and combines with his pencil and pretend he's scouting. Whatever. PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Hundred percent man

Comment

At the PC introducing DP, I got the impression that Lurie was fed up enough to either get rid of Howie or send him back to Urinal duty. But now, it looks like he will be right in the middle of the decisions made in the coming months. IT WAS Howie who convinced Lurie that Chip was the man. How many strikes does this guy get?

Comment

I don't know...

How many do you get?
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

For all the deserved shit he gets that little weasel can sure negotiate a contract. He gets cox signed quickly he may beat out rat boy.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

But does Joe think Lane left money on the table?
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I am sure of it.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Successful draft picks are tough to come by

for this Franchise that's why losing DJ AND McCoy for nothing really hurts
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X