• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    Twatslobber.
    I see you been fucking Riccardo in the ass

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      The dogfelator
      And the beat goes on, another jackoff heard from.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        The pudfondler
        You are one guy I am surprised at you seemed a little more sensible then the other cocksuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Your mom is a dirty bitch-father
          WOW think of that by yourself, go play with your inches.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
            hahaha, you blow cock in exchange for heroin!!! thats hilarious.
            Very clever... You can do better than that, loser..

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              So you admit that you're attention whoring. That's the first step.
              And all the other regulars posting stupid ass threads over and over again isn't attention whoring?

Just proving the point that the regulars here can't get over new guys posting football threads to a football board.

All the insults directed at the new members is just so ridiculous. However, I do agree that some of the new posters are ridiculously annoying.

Comment

Well ...

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Jazz juggler

Turd burglar

Comment

Then just fucking leave

Originally posted by Bazinga View Post
                    And all the other regulars posting stupid ass threads over and over again isn't attention whoring?

Just proving the point that the regulars here can't get over new guys posting football threads to a football board.

All the insults directed at the new members is just so ridiculous. However, I do agree that some of the new posters are ridiculously annoying.
                    If it bothers you that much, there are plenty of other "football boards" where you can go and discuss Ryan Matthews role now that Pederson is coach, or does Swoop suck or not, or what would this team be like if DeSean Jackson would have stayed. Go to the official website, and have a blast. If you don't like this place, get the fuck out.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                      If it bothers you that much, there are plenty of other "football boards" where you can go and discuss Ryan Matthews role now that Pederson is coach, or does Swoop suck or not, or what would this team be like if DeSean Jackson would have stayed. Go to the official website, and have a blast. If you don't like this place, get the fuck out.
                      I actually do like this place. The official website board is awful.

Comment

See another DOPE that thinks this is a football bored, el wrongo ths is an everything bored that talks about football. For someone who has lurked for years you are pretty fuckin stupid about what goes on here.
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                          See another DOPE that thinks this is a football bored, el wrongo ths is an everything bored that talks about football. For someone who has lurked for years you are pretty fuckin stupid about what goes on here.
                          Are you sayin' the "shaving your balls" thread in the HOF section isn't football related? Who knew? I remember being part of that thread and it was an f'n pisser.

Comment

yeah that was a HOF thread if there ever was one, and see the small people on this bored do not grasp the the concept on this place.
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                              Buttafinga!
                              Retarrdo, what's going on my man

Comment

I let him towel off first, a courtesy I don't show your mom.
                                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                                X