Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just in case we all forgot, for even a moment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in case we all forgot, for even a moment...

how scary this all sounds:

"And while we’re on the topic of interpretation and collaboration, Lurie is also in Mobile. He’s not just there for weird impromptu photo-ops, either. The owner said he made the trip to scout players. This what it’s come to for the Eagles — Roseman and Lurie, together, evaluating talent."

Jesus I almost threw up in my mouth.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Oh. And yes, the links are active. And they're rather bwahahahaha worthy.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I think he is there to help interview for the personelle position.

I think its good he isnt leaving it up to Howie
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

They're going to take a giant bazinga

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        how scary this all sounds:

"And while we’re on the topic of interpretation and collaboration, Lurie is also in Mobile. He’s not just there for weird impromptu photo-ops, either. The owner said he made the trip to scout players. This what it’s come to for the Eagles — Roseman and Lurie, together, evaluating talent."

Jesus I almost threw up in my mouth.
        in this draft, I just know it.
        DB

Comment

They will without a doubt take a bazinga, chump or jagoff at 13

Comment

If I owned a football team, I would probably do that. Fkkk it. There's no proven formula.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Hey, he fired up the team to beat the Pats...not Howie and not Chip.

This guy gets it DONE!
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

So let me get this straight, you spent the entire Kelly tour bitching about how "HS Harry" was coaching the team and you're ambivalent about a guy picking players who isn't even worthy of the label "HS" and not smart enough to even know what he doesn't know?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X