Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you rather want a Schwartz led D or a McDermott?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you rather want a Schwartz led D or a McDermott?

"We arent ruling anyone out" - Lurie
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Schwartz. Opie benefits from Rivera and a glut of talent.

I think Schwartz can bring back the nasty defensive identity that Philly used to be known for. He's done it consistently with multiple teams without an established defensive coach holding his hand.

Comment

I'm not sold on either one, but with a gun to my head, I'd probably go with McDermott. But I'm cautiously optimistic that Schwartz brings something good to the table.

Comment

It's tough to compare the 2, but it's a moot point. The bottom line is that EITHER are light years ahead of Bildo Davis. I am ecstatic to have him gone.

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel. It at least gives us something new and interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel. It at least gives us something new and interesting.
            Schwartz has the potential to be here longer. Opie will be looking for a head coaching gig.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              Schwartz has the potential to be here longer. Opie will be looking for a head coaching gig.

This^^^

I am actually looking forward to seeing this D perform this year. Wish I could be as optimistic about the O, do they (we) even have an idea who is throwing the ball next year?

Comment

We need somebody to bring back the "exotic blitz package".
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Many on this bored have always been partial to the schvantz
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I would have supported McDermott as a head coaching hire. He's done great things in Carolina, but there's too much stink lingering from last time for him to work here as DC.

I look forward to Schwartz's nasty, undisciplined defense.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

His offsides and personal foul defense

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      I look forward to Schwartz's nasty, undisciplined defense.
                      is going to be great. But it will have attitude.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If he can get our "D" to a MINIMUM of a top 15 Defense...

Then I think our Offense with a couple of new lineman, and another WR could be a top 10 offense. That in my book would be a REAL win. Schwartz can do that. When is the last time we had a REAL "D" Coordinator... JIM JOHNSON. I don't care if we do get some unsportsmanlike penalties, etc. I want a defense that people fear. PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by necrandall View Post
                          Then I think our Offense with a couple of new lineman, and another WR could be a top 10 offense. That in my book would be a REAL win. Schwartz can do that. When is the last time we had a REAL "D" Coordinator... JIM JOHNSON. I don't care if we do get some unsportsmanlike penalties, etc. I want a defense that people fear. PERIOD.
                          Mediocre is our floor!
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                          X