No announcement yet.

Roseman Running The Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He stopped Chip from taking Matthews with the first round pick but then took Marcus Smith so they all would have looked much smarter if they did take him 1st if we think about it.

Also there was talk Chip wanted to trade and move up about 10 spots or so to take Huff earlier in the 3rd Round and Howie told him he would be there when they picked and he was.

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    He stopped Chip from drafting Matthews with the first pick, I believe. There's a difference between knowing where players are likely to go (which he is good at) and picking the best players (he used the first pick on Marcus Smith).

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Are you talking about Tom Heckert who got fired by the Browns? I don't need to make a case against Heckert. You already ageed he was Andy's asswipe. Now he's Elway asswipe. At least he has a splinter skill.

Nowhere did I tout Roseman's credentials. I said I think he goes consensus this draft which is fine with me.

Talk about embarrassing yourself. Give it up already.
      which people exactly are coming up with your beloved consensus here. You keep referencing this shadowy idea of some grand consensus when there are really only two people of note in the Eagles front office, Roseman and Donohue.

Its like your reading bulletpoints from Jeff luries teleprompter thats how little sense youre making.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Every time I look at the title of this thread on the board, I see "Roseman RuIning The Draft".
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'm guessing OL and QB with the first two picks. Consult Walters Mock Draft for details. Howie's not sticking his neck out. Jeffy wants consensus.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            I'm guessing OL and QB with the first two picks. Consult Walters Mock Draft for details. Howie's not sticking his neck out. Jeffy wants consensus.
            The Eagles are not completely talent depleted. Not by any means. If they had a QB people would be talking about making a run, IMO.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
            X