No announcement yet.

Well, supposedly the Browns were willing to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleveland may be used as a smokescreen but i don't think Houston would blink in that stare down. Nobody would believe he would literally go there. I know I would tell them to go for it if I was houston's GM. Houston can leverage bill O'Brien, their talent, and best young wr in the NFL any time Cleveland is mentioned by Condon.

I just hope to Christ Pedersen has informed Howie to not offer Bradford anything of substance. Im pretty positive they (not we) can find a QB for a yesr who can throw 19 TD's and 14 INT's in 14 games like I Am Sam did. I can't believe there is serious conversation about paying that man franchise QB money. He's a chump. He cannot throw a deep ball to save his life.

I think chase Daniel is Eagles starter in 2016 and they draft a kid.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-03-2016, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I'm not so sure about that deep ball shit ... Harry didn't do it much and really didn't have a guy to go downfield with.

But if Hue thinks he has no deep ball arm, he's probably out because Hue likes to throw it deep.

And I don't give a shit where the place is, money talks with most players.

Having said that, there is that great joke about the guy who goes to the doctor and is told he has 6 months to live.

He says "What am I going to do?"

The doctor says: "Marry a Jewish girl and move to Cleveland."

Guy says: "What the fuck is that going to do?"

Doctor says: "That way the six months will feel like an eternity."
      Last edited by slag; 02-03-2016, 08:22 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Haha. That's a good one.

If Bradford didn't already have $78m then maybe I could entertain it but there's no way he's going there for a better deal over taking less $$$$ in Houston. Quality of life and chance to win would always win out for a guy with that kind of cash.

Comment

I could easily see a deal with Texas..

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Texas is more attractive to him and likely has more interest, but it doesn't hurt if Cleveland gets in the mix ... and there's the added bonus of Eckel potentially fucking up another Cleveland-related scoop.
          sign Bradford to a contract that all parties agree on and we get a pick or two.

The fact we are signing all these defensive players and not Sam yet has me thinking there are options in the works.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

There's going to come a time GMs are going to realize not to trade for Eagles QBs. The dope who throws in second rounders is gone.

I'm hoping Howie doesn't sign Chip's guy out of spite.

Comment

Bernie Kosar
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

All the more reason to tag his ass. Sign and trade.

Hell, O'Brien made Hackenbust look like a decent QB. That has to appeal to Bradford, along with a team ready to do more in the playoffs.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X