Vinny Curry 5 year extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinny Curry 5 year extension

47 million, 23 guaranteed. Seems a bit steep to me.
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 02-02-2016, 08:09 PM.

He and Fletch are gonna ball out this year. That's starter money though. Wonder where Barwin ends up...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Fucking yes!!!

The guy is a very good pass rusher. Pass rushers get paid. It's pretty wild how much more he's making than Graham.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        I agree, that seems like allot for a guy they say could be good in the 4-3. He has showed he can play but not 23 million guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          allot
          Huh?

Comment

impolite
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He could be a double digit sack guy if he plays regularly. I'm glad they paid him.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Scrodfucker.

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                I agree, that seems like allot for a guy they say could be good in the 4-3. He has showed he can play but not 23 million guaranteed.
                Bwahahahaha.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Besides...

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  He could be a double digit sack guy if he plays regularly. I'm glad they paid him.
                  Not our $$$
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

knob gobbler

Comment

wandfondler
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

thenadnibbler

Comment

gobgulper
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                            Thumbs up for Howie! Great GM move!
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

cut and paste but good reading.

Curry was never a fit for the 3-4 scheme that Billy Davis and Chip Kelly insisted on running, but still made the most of the limited snaps he was afforded. He was second on the team in quarterback hurries despite playing less than a third of the team’s snaps.

Davis, one of the most painfully vanilla defensive coaches in the league, never had the creativity to work Curry into his scheme as anything more than a limited role. Instead, more snaps were laughably allocated to former Oregon Duck, Taylor Hart.

Its been frustrating to watch Curry waste away on the Eagles’ sidelines for four seasons. Seeing one of the defense’s most talented players neglected and underused because the coaching staff didn’t have a clue about how to use him was egregious.

In fact, Chip Kelly tried to shop Curry around in each of the last three seasons as trade bait. The way things were going, it seemed as though #75 was doomed to leave in free agency and flourish in another city.

But now with the arrival of a competent defensive mind in Jim Schwartz, Curry will finally have an opportunity to play every down. Schwartz’s last defense in Buffalo led the league with 54 sacks in 2014. He’s just the guy that will get Curry on the field and get the most out of him.
                              http://gcobb.com/2016/02/02/curry-fi...ity-to-thrive/
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X