Gayte game for next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gayte game for next year

Yes, I know this is extremely early, however I'd like to place my vote for the Cleveland game as the gayte game. I got a few of my partners who are all Browns fans and want to make the trip with me next year. Just a thought.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

I vote for the Super Bowl

nm

Comment

"partners"?

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      Yes, I know this is extremely early, however I'd like to place my vote for the Cleveland game as the gayte game. I got a few of my partners who are all Browns fans and want to make the trip with me next year. Just a thought.
      Not that there's anything wrong with that!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Partners, ie.

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Not that there's anything wrong with that!
        my boys, my peeps, my homies, my roll dawgs, home skillets, compadres, amigos, comrades, etc....
        Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 02-03-2016, 12:28 PM.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

yeah, me too

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          nm
          nm

Comment

Cleveland has my vote as well. Wanna go to a game they (we) may actually win and pickings are slim.

Comment

Partners? What do you sell?

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                nm
                Woo! Good call.

Comment

That will all depend on how Bradford negotiations go.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

it will be like watching the Browns

play the Browns!

I could care less what game,,just get opening day here man,,this sucks SB hasn't even been played,,I'm ready!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Only problem is if the NFL puts the game really late in the season, (which is unlikely) or if they put it on a weekday.

Any main tailgayte needs to be a game the NFL is committed to the shedule for, IMO.

I think it's best if it's a game in Oct. but we may get your wish. Let's see what happens. It's possible it could even be the opener because McMahon wants to get it out of the way early. That would make tix a little more expensive but I think they will be selling for around face value next season.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Cleveland/Eagles had late season flex to prime time written all over it.

Both teams piss excellence.

Comment

The Joe Banner side story is...wait..what?

Oh, right.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            Cleveland/Eagles had late season flex to prime time written all over it.

Both teams piss excellence.
                            Those Thursday night games frequently are not marquee match-ups. Also holiday weekends can be a problem as well.

I'm very cynical about the way the NFL schedules games these days.
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                            X