Watching the Elway to Marino 30 for 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the Elway to Marino 30 for 30

Just finally getting around to watching it. One of the most amazing first rounds in NFL history. There's a 5 second blip on the Eagles selection at #8, Michael Haddix fewest YPC in NFL history for a player with more than 500 carries. Haha, this shit has been going on way longer than Roseman and Lurie have been around. We are cursed, period.

One of the best that they've ever done.

the names called in that first round, that you didn't even realize went in that round. Eric Dickerson, Curt Warner, Bruce Matthews, Darrell green, Joey Browner. Crazy. I just DVR'd the 30 for 30 on the '85 Bears. Can't wait to watch that one.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

83 was a great draft class. But let's not cherry pick the talent on there. Like other years, it had plenty of duds, too.

I will always remember talking with a late neighborhood friend, who would all but spit on the ground whenever Elway's name was mentioned. My friend was a casual Baltimore Colts fan, and when Elway pulled his stunt, he cemented a little seed of hate in my friend's mind.

Comment

I got to watch some of the Bears last night, it was really good. The Buddy stuff was great.

Comment

I watched the whole thing

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          I got to watch some of the Bears last night, it was really good. The Buddy stuff was great.
          Absolutely fantastic. Didn't delete it because i'm gonna watch it again.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X