The weather people can kiss my ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weather people can kiss my ass

Fucking twits fucked up the blizzard prediction and now a 1-3 inch prediction has turned into 6-8.

Motherfucking cunts.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Fucking twits fucked up the blizzard prediction and now a 1-3 inch prediction has turned into 6-8.

Motherfucking cunts.
    Looking at the tops of cars in the city we only have 1-2 inches here and it's not sticking on the sidewalk and street.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Well it fucking sucks a dick out here.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Same here

Just brushed the cars off earlier and zip on the streets
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

last night they changed it

.......to 7 inches, but if your out in the Montauk area U were expected to pick up the most,,,it will be gone in a day..
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

It skipped us this time, a small respite from getting clobbered two weeks ago. Now that's talk of something early next week.

Woohoo...I'm ready for the f-ing South Pacific.

Comment

Cecily Tynan annoys the hell out of me

Comment

I'm sure that she's crushed over that.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

No snow....

Originally posted by slag View Post

Motherfucking cunts.
                  But sick of the getting up 4:30am and the cold.

Time to sell everything and find my next manifesto compound...South Carolina or Hawaii is looking mighty good right now.

Fuck the dark and fuck the cold.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

We figured as much, you seem like a schwartz gobbler!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                      I'm sure that she's crushed over that.
                      cancel your internet service ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                        But sick of the getting up 4:30am and the cold.

Time to sell everything and find my next manifesto compound...South Carolina or Hawaii is looking mighty good right now.

Fuck the dark and fuck the cold.
                        If I can afford it... Málaga looks pretty good to me. I've said this before: subtropical-Mediterranean climate seems to be the key to places I would like to live.

Climate

The climate is subtropical-Mediterranean (Köppen climate classification: Csa)[11] with very mild winters and hot summers. Málaga enjoys plenty of sunshine throughout the year, with an average of about 300 days of sunshine and only about 50 days with precipitation annually. Its coastal location with winds blowing from the Mediterranean Sea make the heat manageable during the summer.[12]

Málaga experiences the warmest winters of any European city with a population over 500,000. The average temperature during the day in the period December through February is 17–18 °C (63–64 °F). During the winter, the Málaga Mountains (Montes de Málaga) block out the cold weather from the north.[12] Generally, the summer season lasts about eight months, from April to November, although in the remaining four months temperatures sometimes reach around 20 °C (68 °F). Its average annual temperature is 23.3 °C (73.9 °F) during the day and 13.7 °C (56.7 °F) at night. In the coldest month, January, the temperature ranges from 13 to 20 °C (55 to 68 °F) during the day, 5 to 13 °C (41 to 55 °F) at night and the average sea temperature is 16–17 °C (61–63 °F). In the warmest month, August, the temperature ranges from 26 to 35 °C (79 to 95 °F) during the day, above 20 °C (68 °F) at night and the average sea temperature is 26 °C (79 °F).
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

SchvantzMunchingGonad

Comment

Working...
                          X