Blake Griffin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Griffin?

According to some source - on phone not going to link - the Sixers and Clippers have had talks about a Blake Griffin trade.

Wouldn't be opposed depending on what they have to give up. Blake could be a solid #2 or great #3 on a championship team IMO. His jumpshot is getting better and better.

Discuss.

The rumor I heard on the radio is Okafor, Saric and the Lakers protected pick. I don't think the Clippers will take that and also could the Sixers keep him when his contract runs out after next season? Way too risky. Plus the Clippers are like 17-4 without him.
    Last edited by Anthony; 02-05-2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      The rumor I heard on the radio is Okafor, Saric and the Lakers protected pick. I don't think the Clippers will take that and also could the Sixers keep him when his contract runs out after next season? Way too risky. Plus the Clippers are like 17-4 without him.
      I agree. He would be a fart in the wind the second he's able to leave.

Comment

Griffin is as overrated as Colangelo. Stupid move.

Comment

Why do you think Colangelo is overrated?
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

For as long as he's been in the NBA, you would think he would have won something? I just don't get the hype. I get the NBA was behind this move but his resume doesn't do it for me.

I get most trade rumors like this are bogus but I have a feeling the Sixers will make a dumb move with Jerry around.

Comment

Am I interpreting this wrong?

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              Okafor saric and a 1st for Griffin?

Comment

Imagine them making that move and Embiid never being able to get/stay healthy? Total disaster.

Comment

Didn't know those were the terms

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  Okafor saric and a 1st for Griffin?
                  Fuck that.

They need to hold onto Jah and their own pick this year no matter what.

Comment

Shot down. Bogus rumor.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Probably Griffin's agent. That's like a bad fantasy football trade proposal.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                        According to some source - on phone not going to link - the Sixers and Clippers have had talks about a Blake Griffin trade.

Wouldn't be opposed depending on what they have to give up. Blake could be a solid #2 or great #3 on a championship team IMO. His jumpshot is getting better and better.

Discuss.
                        Griffin would be a good #1.... He's a stud. GREAT #2

Comment

Nah. If folk had read the article...

from which the radio report was gleaned they might have noticed that the speculation was by the author and not attributed to anyone else.

"The obvious question is: What would make a Griffin trade to the Sixers worth the Clippers' while? It might take something like Okafor, Saric and the Lakers' top-3 protected first-round pick."

The original tweet from Amico mentioned no one in the deal.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yea. He and Kevin Love would be great together.

Comment

Working...
                            X