No announcement yet.

Chip has been getting a pass...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip has been getting a pass...........

on how bad a coach he really was by many. Has everyone forgotten how bad they were in games vs Dallas at home? Year 1 non-competitive. Year 2 with the division on the line, they can't even field he opening kickoff? and can't make any plays on defense. Last year in the home opener again completely non-competitive. I don't think he was a stupid coach, but simply inflexible. He will have the same issues with the 9ers.

In the end, Chip was simply a bad NFL coach!

who cares?

He is gone now. Give it up already. The only relevant question now concerns if Doug Pederson is a decent NFL coach.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TOB_2 View Post
      on how bad a coach he really was by many. Has everyone forgotten how bad they were in games vs Dallas at home? Year 1 non-competitive. Year 2 with the division on the line, they can't even field he opening kickoff? and can't make any plays on defense. Last year in the home opener again completely non-competitive. I don't think he was a stupid coach, but simply inflexible. He will have the same issues with the 9ers.

In the end, Chip was simply a bad NFL coach!
      He got fired during season. We all celebrated it. We are now rooting for him to fail miserably in SF. What are you talking about?
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
      X