Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a nutschell Howie's players almost saved Chip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a nutschell Howie's players almost saved Chip.

and they carried him the first two years. I'm not a Roseman booster but, if it were not for Bokins, Foles, DJax, Shady, Johnson, and Fletcher Chip would have crashed and burned earlier.

Howie may stink as a front office guy, but his worst decision was picking Chip.

Playing devil's advocate here, if Chip didn't have those players help him reach back to back 10 win seasons, perhaps they would've lost enough games to put Chip in a position to draft Mariota.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Again you are assuming the QB was the issue.....

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
      Playing devil's advocate here, if Chip didn't have those players help him reach back to back 10 win seasons, perhaps they would've lost enough games to put Chip in a position to draft Mariota.
      I think Chip's system is flawed he would have just killed Mariota.

Comment

Keep in mind we saw the system with QB perfection.....

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
        with Nick, (27/2);

Comment

Chip's system sucked ass and I'm glad he's gone.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by TOB_2 View Post
            and they carried him the first two years. I'm not a Roseman booster but, if it were not for Bokins, Foles, DJax, Shady, Johnson, and Fletcher Chip would have crashed and burned earlier.

Howie may stink as a front office guy, but his worst decision was picking Chip.
            pretty sure Reid was still picking the groceries when Jackson and McCoy were selected.

Cox And Boykin were good picks by Roseman. Tough to tout the Johnson selection given how much of a difference maker Ziggy Ansah has turned out to be.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
            X