Clear All

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    Please God Nooooo!!!
    It may happen Retarrdo

Comment

supersmegmabowl
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Foles excelled in Chip's system he may suck in a West Coast offense. They would be better off drafting the best QB at #13 and just play Sanchez or pick up Chase Daniel to play for a year while the Rookie learns.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          Foles excelled in Chip's system he may suck in a West Coast offense. They would be better off drafting the best QB at #13 and just play Sanchez or pick up Chase Daniel to play for a year while the Rookie learns.
          Or maybe foles is as bad as he was with the rams and they lock up the #1 pick
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            QB first round, OL third round, WR free agent, OL free agent. Best available with the other draft picks especially if they are d-backs or OL.

Let Mathews and Barner go. Resign Sproles. Sanchez or Daniel or anybody cheap is fine at QB. Hopefully the draft choice is starting by game 8.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Last thing I want to see is Nick Foles throwing the ball off his back foot one more time in my life.... Ill puke if this happens. No way it does tho.

Comment

I thought Foles would do some good things for the Rams

Comment

That was your first mistake.....thinking!
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                    That was your first mistake.....thinking!
                    cancel your internet service ASAP

Comment

Ha ha from under smegma!
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                        Yes.
                        Knew that was coming.

False alarm anyway, story was debunked, Eagles not interested.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                        X