Romanowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumbest comment of the thread
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

wrong word, agreed.

but Cam sure didn't act like a man. I wonder if the word boy was used in that context about Johnny Manziel, or some other white guy that has his head up his ass, if the outcry would be seen here. Calling any grown man a boy is inappropriate and insulting. Do you understand, boys?

Comment

Bill clearly can't be a racist. He said he likes good times.

He might not be a racist... But he's proven himself to be an idiot and I think he has anger problems as well.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

agreed

but idiots abound, and there are probably huge numbers of people with anger issues. Romanowski probably gets pissed off and calls his dad boy. I'll give those who call him racist their due, maybe he is, maybe he isn't. That doesn't change the fact Cam Newton acted like a petulant child.After trying to make everyone think he is this great leader, and role model, he proves that he is nothing close to that. If you want to talk, strut, and dab all over the place when you are going good, be man enough to face the music when things aren't. The excuse that the Denver DB was answering a question that Newton thought was rubbing it in is crap. Or is it just ok for Cam to do his crap after a good play. Is that not rubbing it in also??

Comment

This from the guy

Who spit in JJ Stokes' face. Again, he SPIT in another man's face. Fuck a Romanowski.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

He's just a poor white misunderstood steroid pumping

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              Who spit in JJ Stokes' face. Again, he SPIT in another man's face. Fuck a Romanowski.
              Dickhead.
              DB

Comment

in fairness

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                Who's J.J. Stokes and is he different than Tai Streets?

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                  racist or nah?

Over the line yes, racist no.

He threw a microwave at a teammate, so Romo gets a lifetime pass in my book.
                  I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
                  X