MVP of the League??? and face of the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
    IMHO the NFL is stupid as hell to consider putting the losing players on camera after losing the Super Bowl....
    The NFL doesn't have a choice.
    They dance for the networks and the networks crave the raw emotions after a win and even more so after a crushing loss.
    TV calls all the shots and TV gets what TV wants...they are writing the check

Comment

yeah you got me on this one. even as annoying as some of his antics were(flailing on the ground after the TD after his fumble), i really didn't think he was guilty of anything but caring. but yeah what harris did was basically the equivalent of when cam pauses for 20 seconds before dancing for another 30. and cam couldn't take it.

Comment

Its like this in my opinion, if you want to mugg for the cameras when things are going great and big this big personality, to be taken seriously as an adult you have to be able to face the same cameras and spotlight when things go shit. He didn't this time and maybe he'll learn but at this point he is still the same pouting punk, he just didn't lose as much this season.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Nobody likes a sore loser.

He looked tight from the very beginning of the game. He looked like Lt. Norman Dike at Bastogne.

That being said, Cotchery was abominable and Ginn alligator armed the INT.

Comment

No excuses, but he was frustrated all game, probably more by the shitty calls than the Broncos, That catch, Non-catch that then gives the broncos a TD, was complete and utter BS, and no, I didn't give a shit who won, just calling it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
              Can't face questions? Cry me a river
              Eagle Load

Comment

Being compared to Norman Dike is about as low as it gets.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Refs didn't over throw the first two passes, nor did they fumble.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    Refs didn't over throw the first two passes, nor did they fumble.

True, but that shit no catch call came at a pivotal time in the game and could well of been a 14 point swing.

All I'm saying is that the calls where more than just a little biased against the Panthers in that game and would have gotten any QB pissed off at that point.

Comment

Pivotal point?

It was the first quarter.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Cam puked

Maybe not physically, but a bit when the chicken choke occurred
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                          True, but that shit no catch call came at a pivotal time in the game and could well of been a 14 point swing.
                          I blame Mike "Never Heard From Again" Carey for that ruling.

Comment

Cotchery should have just caught the ball in the first place. He dropped three passes that hit him in the numbers. He was abominable.

Comment

No doubt ... the one he dropped on the sideline at the Denver 10 would have won the game for Carolina IMO, if he caught it.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X